NSI (NACOSS) Installer
Aaron Hi-Tech Systems Ltd is an NSI NACOSS GOLD certified installer. This accreditation is awarded by the NSI, the UK’s leading security inspectorate.
The National Security Inspectorate (NSI), formerly known as NACOSS is an independent, not-for-profit approvals body providing inspection services for the security and fire industries.
The NSI exists ‘to improve standards for the benefit of customers of the security and fire industries’
They work closely with the insurance industry, whose steadfast support over more than 30 years has helped to reduce risks and keep insurance premiums at a minimum.
Not only do they inspect approved companies with consistent rigour, but they also add to our knowledge and best practice by interpreting Standards in depth and offering an unparalleled level of technical advice.
NSI recognises that companies are at different stages of development, providing smaller and newer companies with an opportunity receive an appropriate level of approval. The NACOSS Gold schemes are the most esteemed and provide a target for ambitious companies to achieve.
To achieve and maintain the NACOSS GOLD standard, Aaron Hi-Tech Systems Ltd must fulfil the following criteria:
all NSI approved companies:
· meet the most rigorous entry standards in the UK
· are subject to comprehensive ‘Repute of Management’ checks
· meet all relevant British and European Standards for technical performance
· have received 10 year security vetting for staff
· must train staff to industry best-practice standards
· are fully insured to protect customer interests and staff
· are inspected every six months by professional auditors including a sample of customers’ sites
NSI NACOSS Gold companies also:
· offer a high level of insurance specification and preferment
· meet the industry-specific ISO 9000 Quality Management System
· require additional, tougher entry standards and due diligence on application and ongoing inspection
· operate formal, inspected internal procedures and audit processes to give greater customer assurance
· have a long term track record of performance and evidence of reliability and stability
· provide excellence in business efficiency and customer care
For more information, please visit the NSI website www.nsi.org.uk